The Smart Trace can scan and trace the outline of simple patterns.
1. Prepare the file and the material.
2. Start camera preview and capture the workarea. Better to use less preview window to cover the pattern to reduce the deviation caused by photo stitching. (Click the center of a small pattern while doing the camera preview.)
3. Press "Trace Image" and crop the area to be scanned.
4. Adjust the exposure threshold value.
5. Press "Okay"
6. Set the power and speed parameters and start engraving.
Please sign in to leave a comment.