No Wi-Fi Found
Make sure the Wi-Fi dongle is fully plugged in.
If there is no MAC Address of the wireless network on the touchscreen, please contact FLUX Support.
The Wi-Fi channel should be 2.4Ghz (5Ghz is not supported).
Unable to Connect When Selecting Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi encryption mode should be WPA2 or no password.
The encryption mode can be set in the Wi-Fi router administration interface. If the router doesn’t support WPA2 and you need help picking out the right router, please contact FLUX Support.
Machine Doesn’t Appear In The Software
Go to touchscreen > Settings > Internet and confirm the machine IP address. If the IP address starts with 169.154, please see “IP Address Starts With 169.154” (p.0000000)
Go to software Beam Studio > Menu > Beam Studio > Preferences, and fill out the Machine IP Address column.
If the machine doesn’t appear, please see “Confirm Connection”.
Make sure the machine IP address is shown and doesn’t start with 169.154.
- Go to software Beam Studio > Menu > Machines > Test Network Settings
- Fill in the Target device IP Address column with the machine IP address.
- Press Start and the test will start running.
- The statistics include Network Healthiness and Average Response Time. The Network Healthiness should be >95%, the Average Response Time should be <100ms. If the machine IP address is keyed in but the machine is still not found, please update the software to the latest version. If the connection issue persists, please contact FLUX Support.
IP Address Starts With 169.154
If the IP address starts with 169.154, it should be a DHCP setting issue, please contact your ISP (internet service provider) for further assistance.
If your computer connects to the internet directly using PPPoE, please change to using the router to connect using PPPoE, and enable DHCP feature in the router.
- If you don't know what DHCP is, consider Directly Connect with a Network Cable.