Usually, there could be different reasons causing this issue including
Material / incorrect focus distance / Power set too low / dirts on reflection mirror / optical misalignment / laser tube out of commission.
Test Items :
1. Make sure the focus is correct :
Manual focusing: When the focus probe is turned down, it should just touch the surface of the engraving material.
2. Check the screen power setting: The power on the screen is preset to x1.00. If the software power and the screen power are multiplied by less than 17%, it is possible that there is no laser beam output.
3. Make sure the mirrors and lens are clean and undamaged: Clean the reflective mirrors and focus lens, please refer to 5-4 Wiping the lens
4. Make sure the optical path is not misaligned :
a. Put the double-sided tape on the first reflective mirror > Make sure the laser spot is on the first reflective mirror.
b. Apply the double-sided tape to the second reflective mirror > Make sure the bottom left and top left laser spots to overlap.
c. Apply the double-sided tape to the third reflective mirror > Make sure the middle right and middle left laser spots coincide.
d. Apply the double-sided tape to the laser outlet > make sure the laser spot is in the center.
If the above conditions cannot be met, it means the optical path is misaligned and
needs to be aligned 5-6 Optical path adjustment
5. Confirm that the laser tube is not degrading: If you have confirmed 1~4 items
but still cannot cut the engraving material, please contact your reseller.
Notice: When putting back the focus lens, the curved side should face up and the flat side should face down.
Troubleshooting Records :
1. Photo: Take pictures of
a. 3 reflective mirrors (whether there are stains)
b. Focus lens (whether there are stains)
c. Double-sided tapes on 3 reflective mirrors after optical path alignment
(shapes and colors of laser spots) See the video tutorial.
3 tapes in total for three reflection mirrors and they'll need to be all on the reflection mirrors while you take the pictures.