Welcome! Thank you for choosing Beambox / Beambox Pro.
Be sure to read the following safety precautions carefully before starting to operate Beambox.
Beambox produces high-powered laser beam. Improper handling can result in fire, visual impairment, skin burns, or inhalation of toxic substances and other personal safety hazards.
1. All personnel who will operate the machine should read the safety precautions and follow the instructions.
Any questions regarding use or safety are welcome to confirm with FLUX Support. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Children require the supervision and assistance of an adult at all times.
1. Place the machine in a well-ventilated area.
2. Avoid rain, moisture, liquids or direct sunlight.
3. The ambient temperature and humidity should be within 5°C — 35°C (41°F — 95°F ), 10% — 75%.
4. If venting outdoors, ensure that changing conditions do not cause extreme temperatures or humidity to enter the machine through the exhaust hose. Disconnect the hose from the outside air when the machine is not in use.
5. Place the machine on a stable surface to prevent overturning.
1. The machine comes in 2 models, 110V and 220V. Do not use a power source other than the AC rated voltage.
If in doubt, contact FLUX Support.
(110V: 100 - 127V / 220V: 200 - 240V)
2. Make sure that the grounding pin is properly plugged-in.
If not grounded properly, static electricity might be generated to affect the performance and even increase the risk of electric shock.
3. Do not continue to use the power cord if it is found to be damaged.
4. When maintaining or disassembling the machine with the consent of FLUX Support, be sure to turn off the power and unplug the unit.
1. Do not put anything inside the machine that is not laser compatible.
2. Do not stack materials; for example attempting to cut two or more sheets of material at a time.3 Clean out leftover bits inside the unit when it builds up.
4. Never leave the unit unattended while operating – always stay within sight. Look inside frequently.
5. If there is a lasting flame inside the unit that does not extinguish when the laser has moved past. Turn off the machine and pull the plug on the back of the unit.
6. If it is safe to do so, extinguish the fire with a wet towel.
Note that water may damage the machine.
7. Extinguish the fire with a fire extinguisher. Note that fire extinguishers may cause damage to the machine.
8. If the fire cannot be extinguished or if it spreads outside the machine, call your local emergency number.
Smoke and Fume Safety
1. When exhausting outdoors, be sure that the exhaust location won’t be bothersome to neighbors or passersby, and don’t forget to check local air quality regulations that may apply.
2. If a strong, sharp smell that also causes eyes, nose, or throat irritation, is detected, or visible smoke escaping while the lid is closed, stop immediately and re-check your exhaust setup.
1. Do not stare at the flame generated by the laser.
2. Stabilize the unit to prevent performance failure.
3. In case of burn injury, seek medical advice.
4. Wear gloves when cleaning leftover bits.
5. Have two people lift the unit when moving the machine.
1. The safety interlock switch on the front door turn off the laser immediately if they are opened.
Do not try to defeat the switches.
2. Keep body parts out of the work area to prevent injuries.
3. Make sure the front door is closed when adjusting the optical path.
Warning: Please fill the water tank before first laser work. No enough water in the cooling system will damage the laser tube.