Goal: The dot on the metal ring be on the vertical center line of the ring. The dot must be above the center point of the ring.
1. Move the laser head to the center of the working area manually. Close the door and press "Laser Pulse".
2. Check if the dot landed on the vertical center line of the ring. If yes, skip to step 6.
3. Release the 4 hex socket head screws by a 2.5 mm Allen key.
4. Move the laser head forward or backward related to the rail. Then tighten the 4 screws back.
5. Press "Laser Pulse" and check if the dot landed on the vertical center line of the ring. If not, please repeat the adjustment of 3 & 4.
6. Check if the dot overlaps or is above the horizontal center line of the ring. If yes, move on to "Third Mirror Adjustment".
7. If the height is below the center line, adjust the screws of the laser tube holder. Release the holder on the laser beam outlet side and tighten the other side.
Check if the dot overlaps or lands above the center line. The first and second mirrors might require readjustments if the position of the laser tube holder is adjusted quite a lot.