Goal: Make the 2 dots shot from the top-left and the bottom-left overlap.
1. Go to Touch Panel > Maintenance and wait for the laser head to go back to home position. Then press "Release Motors".
2. Put a piece of double-sided tape over the second reflecting mirror.
3. Move the laser head to the top-left position manually. Close the door and press "Laser Pulse".
4. Open the door and check the position of the dot. This dot shot from the top-left corner is the reference point when adjusting the mirror. The shot made on other positions should be adjusted to move toward the reference point.
5. Manually move the laser head to the bottom-left.
6. Close the door and press "Laser Pulse".
7. Open the door and check if the second beam is overlapping with the first one. If not, adjust the screws behind the first mirror.
If the dot shot from the bottom left corner is not found on the tape, it means the optical path is very much misaligned. Please try the mid-left position instead of the bottom-left position. Make sure the dots of the top-left and the middle-left overlaps, then go back to the original top-left and bottom-left adjustment.
8. The screws behind the first mirror control the mirror angle which shows in the picture below. Release the nut on the screw, rotate the screw for the desired direction and test the dot position until the two dot can overlap. Tighten the nut slightly back to its position when the adjustment is done.
Adjustment guide for the screws of the mirror:
Shots made on the reference point (top-left in this case) rarely moves when adjusting the screws. So we try to adjust the shot on the adjustable point (bottom-left in this case) by the screws and move the point toward the reference point until they overlap.