If the screen panel displays “water overheated” right after booting up:
1. Please confirm that room temperature is between 5°C - 35°C. Room temperatures higher than 35°C is not suited to operate a CO2 based laser.
2. If the water temperature displayed on the screen panel has a large difference from the actual room temperature, please contact customer support immediately.
If the overheated water temperature is caused by consecutive cutting commands, proceed after heat dissipation for better engraving results.
In addition, improving heat dissipation can result in increased time for continuous cutting effectively:
1. Try adding water to 90% capacity. Water has a nature of storing heat effectively. With more water, more heat radiating off the laser tube can be dispersed quickly.
2. Make sure that the right area of the machine, where the heat vent is located, is an open space.
3. The lower the room temperature, the better. A lower starting temperature results in longer hours of consecutive cutting.
4. If there is no AC before starting up, and the water temperature resembles the room temperature, turning the AC on after starting up might not cool down the water temperature fast enough. The higher the starting temperature, the shorter the hours of consecutive cutting.
5. If there happens to be a fan nearby, consider using it to disperse the heat coming out of the heat vent.
6. Insert engraving commands in between cutting commands. This gives the laser tube time to dissipate the heat generated.