Please read the instructions carefully before you use Beambox. Improper use is not cover by the insurance.
- Do not leave the machine running unattended. If you would like to leave temporarily, please press
pause on the panel.
- Always operate this product from a power source of the same voltage. Do not operate the product
with a damaged plug or cord.
- Be sure to disconnect the power and remove the power cord from the electrical supply when cleaning, maintaining, and servicing the laser equipment.
- Beambox is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instructions concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Please place Beambox on an even surface.
- Please use Beambox in a well ventilated place. Fumes and smoke generated during the engraving process should be extracted from the room.
- This product should not be used in the immediate vicinity of water, such as bathtubs, washbowls, swimming pools etc. where the likelihood of immersion or splashing could occur.
- Do not stare at the bright and intense light appearing during the engraving process. Also we recommend not to stare at the light even through optical instruments. Doing so can cause serious eye damage, even permanent blindness.
- Operators should keep a fire extinguisher at the facility since laser may lead to an unexpected fire outbreak.
Do not move or lift the system alone. Always seek assistance of one or two other people, in case you need to change the system’s position. The weight of the system may lead to injury.