Before using Beam Go APP, you’ll need to first upgrade your Beambox's system to the latest version. You’ll also need these following:
- A smartphone/tablet with version iOS 8.0/Android 4.4
- On this device, download Beam Go from APP Store/Google Play Store
- FLUX’s beamo/Beambox/Beambox Pro machine
- Upgrade your laser machine firmware to version2.8.1
Please be aware that the laser tube’s usage record would automatically reset after any system upgrade. To ensure your warranty rights and to keep a reference for future laser tube diagnosis, please go to the machine interface>Setting and take a picture of the laser tube’s time use.
To upgrade the machine firmware you’ll need:
- 8G SD card taken from the machine’s motherboard
- SD card reader
- System file for Beambox or Beambox Pro. (Download Here)
4. A Rewrite system in correspondence to your computer macOS or Windows system. (Download Here)
5. A Cross Screwdriver
Please follow the steps:
1. Loosen the screw that’s marked on the image below.
2. Open the lid and get the SD card from the motherboard.
3. Connect the SD card to your computer through a reader.
4. Open the Rewrite Software and select the system file "BeamboxOS.iso". It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to rewrite.
5. Insert the SD card back to the original slot on the motherboard.
6. Plug back the power cord and restart the machine. The upgrade will be completed after the screen lits back on.
Please DO NOT cut the power supply or turn off the machine during the first system restart. You may risk breaking down the SD card or the motherboard.