1. Please remove the honeycomb plate, and make sure the 4 screws keeping the bottom plate in place are screwed in properly.
2. If the screen panel continues to display the error notification for “#903 Bottom Opened”, please remove the bottom plate. Next, check whether the induced magnet to the left of the bottom plate is displaced or missing.
3. If the magnet is in place, please hold a magnet over the sensor, and check whether the sensor is functioning properly.
1. Please check whether the open-bottom add-on in Beam Studio is enabled.
- Beam Studio v1.1.9: Please go to View > Select “Open-bottom mode”
- Beam Studio v1.3.1: Please go to Edit > File settings > Enable “Open-bottom mode” > Save settings
2. Please plug the USB safety lock into the other port, and check whether it is functioning properly.
3. If the instructions above are unable to resolve the problem, please contact customer support.
1. Please hold a magnet over the sensor, and check whether it is functioning properly.
2. Please check whether the magnet on the rotary add-on is missing, and make sure that the height of the magnet is close enough to the sensor.
If there are any questions regarding the instructions above, please contact customer support.