If the focus probe is cracked due to being melted or sustaining strong force, please refer to the following –
Prepare the following materials to resolve the situation:
1. Select an acrylic piece between 3mm~5mm for cutting.
2. Download the cutting file for the focus probe (Click to download). After downloading is complete, import the file into Beam Studio and select the corresponding cutting settings for the thickness of the material. Proceed to complete the cutting command for the focus probe.
1. Please unhinge the black air tube.
2. Take off the original focus probe, and install the new one in its place.
3. Push the black air tube all the way to the left to revert it to its position.
Reminder: If your focus probe is damaged due to melting, we recommend that you select “Air Pump” on the screen panel, and place a finger under the laser head to see whether the air is venting normally. If there is no air coming out from the laser head, please contact customer support for more information.
Note: Under circumstances without the focus probe, to make sure the object is in focus, you can use "US quarters *6" or "Euro 0.5 *5", which should be equivalent to 12mm (focus distance). Other objects close to this number is viable as well.