- Update the Beam studio to the latest version.
- If you are already using the latest version of Beam studio, the possible causes might be-
- The software version is too old.
- Go to “Help”-”export Bug report” to put the issue on record, then restart the machine and Beam studio.
- Send the bug report to email@example.com for further help.
- Reset the machine to factory settings, then update the firmware to the latest version.
- If the issue continues after the steps above, Go to the parameter section, “export the parameters”, then reset the Beam studio to factory settings in “Preferences”.