This article is for machine-side troubleshooting. If the machine can connect the network while the pc side cannot find the machine, please refer to Beam Studio Connection Troubleshooting.
#1 Cannot find WiFi on the panel
- Confirm that the WiFi receiver at the back of the machine has been inserted.
- If the MAC address of the wireless network is not displayed on the touch panel, it means that the WiFi Dongle might be faulty. Kindly contact us for free replacement.
- If you are in a hurry and do not want to wait for the replacement parts, you can replace it with a compatible WiFi Dongle that uses the RTL8188eu chip.
- The WiFi frequency band should be 2.4Ghz. The current dongle does not support 5Ghz.
#2 Cannot establish connection with specific WiFi
- The WiFi encryption mode should be displayed as WPA2 or no password.
- The encryption mode can be set in the administrator interface of the WiFi router.
- If the router does not support WPA2 and you need help with selecting a suitable router, kindly contact the customer service.
- Try with mobile hotspots
#3 Unable to connect to iPhone hotspot
- Hotspot names containing special characters or non-alphabetical/numeric characters may cause connection problems.
- iOS 13/14 specific: Non-Apple devices must keep the personal hotspot page open when connecting to the hotspot.
- iOS 13/14 specific: If the connection failed, turn off the hotspot and wait about 10 seconds before you retry.
Contacting customer service:
1. PM our facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/flux3dp.tw
2. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org