The potential causes-
- The machine is in operating mode.
- The laser head won’t home.
- The machine is unresponsive.
- The camera stops working.
- Ensure the touch panel shows the main screen instead of “Maintenance” when calibrating.
- If the touch panel has already been on the main screen, stop the calibration, try to take a photo with your machine first. If it fails, follow the steps in #803 Time out when camera preview to fix the hardware issues.
- Re-start Beam studio. If the issue continues, please reach out to arrange remote assistance.