The contents of this chapter are subject to actual use.
During the production process, FLUX Technology Inc. (hereinafter as, “we, us, our, FLUX”) examines FLUX products strictly to ensure the quality and reliability of the products before delivery to the customer. Nevertheless, under certain circumstances, products may not perform as expected. If any problem occurs, please first make sure you have followed the setup instructions on the FLUX Help Center. Then, please contact your reseller, or FLUX technical support, in the case of directly purchasing from FLUX Inc. website, to diagnose the problem.
Scope of Warranty
- FLUX Inc. warrants only the hardware (excluding accessories and consumable parts) against defects in materials and workmanship when used as instructed in the manual.
- Consumable parts include reflective mirrors, focus lenses, and vent hoses.
- We offer a non-transferable limited warranty that covers products purchased from an authorized FLUX retailer against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Customers must provide machine serial number and related information as proof of purchase.
- Prior to returning any products, customers must receive an approval of shipping from our authorized reseller via email or phone. We will not accept any unapproved returned goods.
- During each product’s warranty period, the following procedures might occur
(1) sending parts to customer and tutorials for repair
(2) Approved return of the product to our authorized local reseller for
(i) repair with new or refurbished parts
(ii) replacement with a new or refurbished product if:
- The product was properly used according to the manufacturer’s intended purposes and instructions.
- The product was not damaged due to acts of nature, such as lightning, flood or fire.
- The product’s casing was never disassembled without permission.
- Note: Particles, scratches, unevenness, or other appearance issues which do not affect the function of the machine, are not covered by the warranty and cannot be replaced.
- Under the specified warranty period, our authorized local reseller may recall and repair your products and absorb the local shipping fee (international shipping is not included) without charging you.
- Original packaging is required to claim warranty; shipping in any other packaging will not be accepted. We advise you to keep the original packaging for possible return. If there is a need for an original package, please contact our authorized local reseller for detailed purchase information.
Warranty period starts at the time of customer receipt of products. Please see the chart below for the warranty periods of the products.
Post Warranty Support or Repairs
1. We continue to provide tech support via phone, email, and other online methods even when product warranty expires.
2. After the warranty period, all the costs, including but not limited to replacement parts, shipping charges, and testing fees are the responsibility of the customer.
3. Our authorized reseller will provide a quote for those possible items before recalling your products.