When the software is abnormal, error messages will pop up in your computer window. If you are unable to follow the steps below to resolve the software issues, please contact your reseller.
Steps to Follow :
1. Record :
a. Record the current software and firmware versions.
b. Explain the operation behavior (or recording) and take screenshots.
2. Export a bug report : Export a bug report when an error message pops up.
(Menu > “Help” > “Bug Report”)
3. Retry: Reopen the software > Retry the behavior.
4. Check the Help Center :
Go to official website “Supports” > “Help Center” to search for solutions. (https://support.flux3dp.com/hc/en-us)
5. Update software and firmware :
Update software and firmware to the latest beta version > Retry the behavior.
6. Record again :
As in step 1.
7. Export another bug report :
As in step 2.
Troubleshooting Records :
1. The information collected in steps 1, 2, 6, and 7.
2. .beam files and image files, etc.