Preparation Items :
1 | Super glue
2 | Magnet
Test Items :
1. Check the bottom cover fixing screw : Remove the honeycomb table【Mainte nance】Honeycomb Table Cleaning, step 1. > Confirm whether the 4 fixing screws on the bottom cover are tight.
2. Check the bottom cover magnet : Unscrew the 4 screws on the bottom cover counterclockwise > Remove the bottom cover and make sure the magnet on the left side of the bottom cover is not disconnected or missing. If the magnet on the bottom cover is off but not lost, you can glue the magnet back on the magnet base with super glue.
If the magnet is lost, please contact your reseller.
3. Test the magnetic reed switch : Unscrew the 4 screws on the bottom cover counterclockwise > Click “MAINTAIN” on the screen > Take another magnet to cover the magnetic reed switch > Close the bottom door cover > Observe the door cover symbol in the upper right corner to see if it is closed normally.
4. Check the rotary add-on magnet : If you are using a rotary add-on, please make sure the magnet on the rotary add-on is not missing. If the magnet is missing or damaged, please contact your reseller.
1. Photo : Take pictures of
a. Bottom cover magnet (whether it is off)
b. Rotary add-on magnet (whether it is off)
2. Video : Test the magnetic reed switch, including the use of external magnet, and the change of the door cover symbol before and after tightening the bottom cover back.
Please sign in to leave a comment.