This chapter will introduce the machine interface and the seven essential functions.
Check the machine status
The machine can store up to 15 tasks sent by Beam Studio, and recent-01.fc will be the latest task sent.
The origin point may be manually set before processing, and the power rate and speed rate can be set at any time during the process.
To set the start point manually, click , then move the laser head from the starting position (0,0) to the desired position, then click OK.
Toggling maintenance mode, repair, and troubleshooting
During maintenance and repair, enter the MAINTENANCE page. This is intended mainly for hardware switches and signal displays. It is highly recommended to operate this page only after reading the subsequent maintenance chapter or under the guidance of customer service.
- Camera >> Enable the camera, and the camera shot will be shown on the panel
- Power >> Increase or decrease the power rate manually.
- Speed >> Increase or decrease the power rate manually.
- Motors >> Disable the X & Y motors. If this is disabled, you can move the laser head freely by hand, but the control panel above will be disabled. You will have to perform home again in order to use the control panel above.
- Air Pump >> Enable or disable air pump
- Pump >> Enable or disable the water pump
- Ventilator >> Enable or disable the ventilation fan
- Backlight >> Test screen’s backlight (Screen will go black for a few seconds)
- TouchSig >> Test touch signal (Touch function will be disabled for a few seconds)
- Cam Led >> This button is not available in HEXA. (The LED light will be normally on and not able to be turned off.)
- Work Led >> Turn on or off the LED light in the work area.
- Laser Pulse >> Fire the laser tube. It’s mostly used for optical path adjustment and testing the laser tube’s health.
Pairing mobile devices to machine
Download the Beam Go app and connect your mobile device to the same wireless network. Click on the APP and scan the QR code to pair your mobile device with your machine.
*Beam Go is the mobile version of the Beam Studio.
Check network status and network settings
This screen displays the network IP address and confirms whether the connection via Wi-Fi or the Ethernet cable is active（the MAC address for the active interface will have a value）.
Advanced Settings： Manually assign a Static IP for the machine in this menu, including the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway.
Start Remote Assistance： Initiate a guided support session with customer service.
Note： When using a wireless （Wi-Fi）or wired network（except for direct connection）, the machine automatically obtains an IP address through DHCP or can be manually assigned a Static IP.
Machine details, language, and hardware-related settings
If you have any issues, refer to section G： Help Center.
Once the connection password is set, you must enter the connection password when connecting to the machine for the first time. The password can be modified or disabled.
Alternatively, you may update the firmware from a USB flash drive. The storage size must be <= 64GB, formatted as FAT32. Rename the firmware file downloaded from the website as autoupdate.fxfw.
Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port, then restart the machine.
Help Center access
If you have any questions, please click "HELP CENTER", scan the QR code, and search the Help Center on the FLUX official website for possible solutions.