Laser Module Installation
1. Loosen the hand screw "A" on the module adapter "B."
2. Aim the dot "C" on the laser module to the unlock icon "D" on the module adapter and insert it down to the lock icon.
3. Fasten the hand screws 『A』 back to the module adapter.
After installation, please finish the Infrared Laser and Diode Laser Module Offset Adjustment before starting engraving.
1. Place the material inside the machine
2. Focusing: Move the laser head above the material. Then, click the focus button on the left side of the machine twice
or long-press the "AF" button on the machine panel until the laser head starts moving.
After the laser head touches the material, it moves upward.
Click "CONTROL ＞ Z＾" on the panel three times to reach the correct focus distance. Ensure that the focus distance is correct before each engraving.
3. Close the door
4. Launch the latest stable version of Beam Studio on your computer.
5. Import the file, select the module for each layer, and set the parameter.
6. Preview the engraving position: Click on the camera symbol in the top left corner, select the machine name, and you will complete the preview.
7. Submit the file: Drag and drop the image file to the desired engraving location, and then press the arrow button to send the file.
If the engraving result is blurry, unclear, or light in color, please check if the laser head is focused accurately.
If correct, please check the material suitability/parameters / cleaning the laser head, and find the troubleshooting here- 5-8 Bad Engraving or Cutting Result (10W/20W Diode Laser Module).