- Fixed unnecessary save file dialog when saving existing file.
- Fixed wrong SVG version warning when importing AI / PDF files.
- Fixed camera calibration retry button failed to resend cutting task.
- Fixed that Beam Studio stuck at loading screen when starting.
- Fixed that menu would not close when click on submenu item in Windows.
- Fixed bitmap color was not same as layer setting.
- Fixed camera preview image bugs after change work area size.
- Fixed imported WEBP bitmap images were not able to edit.
- Fixed imported SVG files would not trigger speed alert for vector.
- Fixed bug when importing SVG after clearing scene.
- Added current version in update notification text content.
- Added Germany.
- Added “Preference” > “Editor” > “Continuous”: Drawing selected shapes until changing mode.
- Added start tutorial and new interface introduction.
- Added task relocated feature. Beambox Firmware 3.2.4+ needed.
- Added “Preference” > “Editor” > “Default Font”: Set default font for texts.
- Added “Skip” and “Cancel” button in network setting page.
- Added previewing boundary when hybrid-laser add-on enabled, avoiding collision.
- Added TCP discovering method.
- Added left tool panel shortcuts.
- Added “Export” in laser preset dropdown.
- Added DPI values for resolution in document setting.
- Added Error codes.
- Added progress bar when disassembling SVG.
- Added hint when creating polygons.
- Added repair and z step setting in laser parameter management panel.
- Changed UI.
- Changed color and opacity for rotary line.
- Changed presets, replacing monochronical / shading engraving preset when engraving preset.
- Changed scrolling zooming behavior.
- Changed multi-selecting displaying.
- Changed DXF parsing method, optimizing loading speed of DXF files.
- Changed default image shading to “on”.
- Removed horizontal stripe calibration in “Preference”. Horizontal stripes can be fixed by changing driver IC.
- Changed threshold slightly for shading images.
- Changed SVG loading process, optimizing loading time for path with numerous nodes.
- Changed certain add-ons, which work area model does not support, to disabled.
- Changed menubar layout, move “About Beam Studio” and “Switch Version” to “Help” menu for Windows system.
- When exporting or previewing with no machine available, pop up alert directly.
- Changed polygon increase / decrease side behaviors.
- Changed “Preference” group names:
Engraving => Rastering (Scanning),
Path => Vector (Outlines),
Text to Path Group => Text
- Changed “Preference” setting names:
Notification => Desktop Notification,
Fast Engraving => Speed Optimization
Constrain Export Speed => Speed Limit (20mm/s)