If the panel keeps showing "connecting," and does not respond at all.
Please reboot the machine and try again.
If the issue still exists, please turn off the machine and reflash the SD card.
1. Remove the screw and open the right cover.
2. Find the micro SD card on the mainboard.
3. Download the system’s ISO file (Firmware 3.5.1, use zip file directly) that needed to be burnt to the SD card from the link below –
4. Download the software for burn process: Windows/macOS are generally burnt in the same way. Please select the corresponding software according to your operating system. The link is as follows –
5. Connect a card reader to your computer, and plug in the SD card to the reader.
There is no need to format the SD card before the burning process.
Activate the burn process software, and select your operating system to begin.
This process will take around 20-30 minutes.
After completing the burn process, place the SD card back into the machine. Connect the power supply, and start the machine. If you see the control options appear on the screen panel, then you’re good to go!
*NOTE: After burn process is complete, do NOT cut off the power supply before first activation. This process might damage the system files previously burnt, or cause the SD card to malfunction.