The potential causes-
- Work area is set wrong in Beam studio.
- The machine was factory reset and the model wasn’t written in it.
- The resistor on the motherboard is worn off.
- Set the work area to the correct machine in “Edit”>”Document settings”
- Check the model in touch panel>Settings”
- Beambox: fbb1b
- Beambox Pro: fbb1p
- If it shows the model is laser-b1, send a task using the work area for Beambox, stop the task, then restart the machine. if the issue continues, the resistor doesn’t work anymore, please contact us to arrange remote assistance.