The potential causes-
- The camera cable is out of commission.
- Camera module being out of commission.
- Laser head won’t home.
- Internet connection is weak.
- If this issue occurs after a software/hardware update:
- If this issue doesn’t happen often(or this is the first time), save the current tasks, restart Beam studio, and try previewing again. If it continues, restart the machine.
- If this issue happens all the time or restarting Beam studio/the machine didn’t work, please go to the touch panel, go to “Maintenance” and make the laser head home. If failed to home, please follow the steps in #904 Unable to home to fix the issue first.
- Go to “Maintenance”>” Camera” and take a photo with your machine.
- If the camera goes out often during previewing, it means cable connect is loose, please contact us for a new camera/cable exchange.
- If the camera is slow but you can still preview, please follow the steps in Connection troubleshooting in connecting your machine with ethernet.
- if it shows a blank page with a blue question mark in the middle, or shows nothing at all when you hit “Camera”, it could be the camera/cable being out of commission, please contact us for exchanging parts.
- If you are able to do so, it means the camera is working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.