The potential causes-
- The incompatibility between the software and the hardware
- Machine verification error
- If this only happens for the first time-
- please send us a ticket about how the error starts, and go to “Help”-”Export a bug report”, download the bug report, attach the bug report to your ticket in the meantime.
- Update your Beam studio and your machine to the latest version.
- If the issue continues, factory reset the machine, then update the firmware to the latest version.
- If the issue continues after the steps above, Go to the parameter section, “export the parameters”, then reset the Beam studio to factory settings in “Preferences”.
- If the issue still occurs, please contact us for further inspections.