If the IP cannot be connected, it means that the machine and the computer are not in a network that can communicate with each other.
- The machine and the computer are not in the same network
- The wired and wireless networks of the same router are not connected
- The 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz networks of the same router are not connected
- Firewall settings
- Connect the machine and the pc to the same router.
- If you are not familiar with network settings, ask the person who set up the network to help.
- If the machine and the pc cannot connect to the same network, refer to the Directly Connect with a Network Cable. If the computer does not have a network port, you can purchase a network adapter to extend a network port.
Please sign in to leave a comment.