- Firewall settings.
- The router blocks or loses multicast or UDP packets.
- The operating system of the PC is old (may occur at the same time as error 802).
- Conflicts with other software.
- The machine IP changes.
- Turn off the firewall temporarily (especially if you use 3rd-party firewall)
- Update Windows to 10 or above; update macOS to 10.13 or above if you use Apple's laptop.
- Check router settings if you know how.
- If the machine IP is changed frequently, and you need to re-add it every time you use it, you can set a specific IP for the machine's MAC address in the router settings
- If the above methods don't fix the problem, we're here for you. Reserve a Free Remote Assistance service to troubleshoot the problem.