Invalid IP formats:
- 169.254.x.x. It May caused by too many devices connect to your router or wrong DHCP settings.
- If you are not familiar with network settings, contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and ask how to enable DHCP for additional devices connected to the router.
- If you are familiar with network settings, assign a valid IP to the MAC address shown on the Network page.
No matter which connection method is used, the machine should obtain an IP address and conform to the following format:
- 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255 (home routers)
- 172.16.0.0 – 172.31.255.255 (iOS hotspot or enterprise router)
- 10.0.0.0 – 10.255.255.255 (enterprise router)