Notes: In order to avoid the breakage of the glass laser tube due to the heat generated during laser excitation, it is necessary to maintain the water-cooling effect with sufficient distilled water.
Preparation Items :
1 | Needle nose pliers
2 | Water container
3 | Paper towel or rag
Included in the accessory box :
4 | Torx screwdriver
5 | Double head wrench
6 | Funnel
1. Take the honeycomb table out : Move the laser head to the upper left of the working range > Reach the front of the machine, lift the honeycomb table up and pull it out.
2. Take the laser head out :
Manual focusing : Unscrew the nozzle fastening ring > Take the laser head downward and forward out.
Autofocus : Press and hold the side button, move the laser head down to the bottom and release the button > Use 2.5mm hexagonal wrench to loosen the set screw on the left side of the laser head > Move the laser head down and out.
3. Unscrew the barb fitting and aim the laser head at it :
a. Unscrew the barb fitting near the low-voltage side (near the reflective mirror) on the flow sensor >
b. Place the flow sensor inside the water container > Lift up the water hose near the low-voltage side slightly to let some water flow out >
c. Aim the laser head outlet at the barb fitting opening. Be sure to ask someone to assist in holding the flow sensor above the water container to avoid spilling water after the air pump is activated
4. “Air Pump” helps to drain the water: Click the “MAINTAIN” on the screen >Click “Air Pump” to activate the air flow, the cooling water will be drained from the water hose near the high-voltage side > After emptying the water, click “Air Pump” to stop the air flow.
5. Dry and install the laser head : Use paper towels or a rag to dry the laser head > : Put the laser head backward and upward > Tighten the nozzle fastening ring.Autofocus : Insert the laser head under the Autofocus add-on and push the black air hose to the top > Use 2.5mm hexagonal wrench to tighten the set screw on the left side of the laser head.
6. Connect the barb fitting back : Pre-turn the water hose by two turns to two and a half turns (the position of the hose clamp can be used as a reference) > Connect the barb fitting back to the flow sensor.
7. Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord: Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord before adding the water manually.
8. Add water manually: Use a double head wrench to open the water pump cap > Put in the funnel > Fill the water pump with distilled water.
9. Plug in the power cord and start the machine: Plug in the power cord and start the machine.
10. Activate the“Pump”: After the machine is turned on, click “MAINTAIN” on the screen > After the laser head is homed, click “Pump”, then the cooling water starts to enter the laser tube, and the water level of the water pump drops. If the water pump does not work, please contact your reseller.
11. Tighten the water pump cap back: Repeat steps 7 ~ 10 until the water pump level reaches 80% full and the water level no longer drops due to the adding into the laser tube, then you can use a double head wrench to tighten the water pump cap back to complete the water change.