As a FLUX consumer, you benefit under certain conditions from additional warranties. FLUX offers specific consumer warranty benefits which are in addition to, and not instead of, any legal warranties provided by your national consumer law. The duration and conditions related to the legal warranties are provided by respective local laws.
1. FLUX Inc. warrants only the hardware (excluding accessories and consumable parts*) against defects in materials and workmanship when used as instructed in the manual for the warranty period.
*Consumable parts include reflective mirrors, focus lenses, and vent hoses.
2. The limited warranty covers products purchased from authorized FLUX retailers against defects in materials or workmanship.
3. Customers must provide the machine serial number and related information as proof of purchase.
*Prior to returning any products, customers must receive an approval of shipping from our authorized reseller via email or phone. We will not accept any unapproved re- turned goods
4. During the product’s warranty period, FLUX may, at its discretion, take one or more of the following actions: (1) send parts to customer along with tutorials for repair, (2) approved return of the product to an authorized local reseller for (i) repair with new or refurbished parts or (ii) replacement with a new or refurbished product provided that:
- The product was properly used according to the manufacturer’s intended purposes and instructions.
- The product was not damaged due to acts of nature such as lightning, flood, or fire.
- The product’s casing was never disassembled without permission.
*Note : Particles, scratches, unevenness, or other appearance issues which do not affect
the function of the machine are not covered under the warranty.
5. Under the specified warranty period, our authorized local reseller may recall and repair your products and absorb the local shipping fee (international shipping is not included) without charging you.
Warranty period starts at the time of customer receives the product.
Please see the chart below for the warranty periods.
Post Warranty Support and Repair
1. FLUX will continue to provide tech support via phone, email, and other online methods even after the product warranty period.
2. After the warranty period, all costs—including but not limited to replacement parts, shipping charges, and testing fees—are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3. Our authorized reseller may provide a quote for repairs.