1. Warning: Please turn off the machine when installing and uninstalling the rotary module.
2. Remove the honeycomb plate.
3. Loose four screws from the bottom cover.
4. Remove the bottom cover and place beamo on top of the rotary add-on.
5. Connect the rotary add-on to beamo
1. Please download Beam Studio V1.9.5(or newer) and update the firmware to 3.5.1 above.(Download here)
2. Go to Edit > Document Setting > Rotary > ON > Save
3. Place your pillar object between two rollers.
4. Adjust the distance between two rollers with the knob.
5. Adjust the laser head till the acrylic bar rests on the workpiece.
6. Use a camera preview and drag the blue line to the middle of the object.
7. Now you're all set to make amazing ideas come true!
＊Hint: Please ignore the message "Please switch to rotary motor," and the machine will resume working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.