Preparation Items :
1 | Acrylic with thickness from 3mm to 5mm
2 | Needle nose pliers
Support Center :
Operation Steps :
1. Download the focus probe cutting file : Go to the official website > “Supports” > “Help Center” and search for the focus probe cutting file > download the file.
2. Cut the focus probe : Put in the acrylic > Focus, so that the distance from the laser outlet to the acrylic is 12mm (about the thickness of 6 NT$10 coins) > Import the fo- cus probe file into Beam Studio > Adjust the cutting parameters > Send out the work.
3. Remove the air hose from the laser head :
b. Unscrew the nozzle fastening ring > Remove the laser head > Take out the laser head and the black air hose forward and downward.
c. Move the old focus probe back and away from the laser head.
d. Hold the black air hose at the back end of the pliers with a low density sawtooth and rotate the laser head counterclockwise to remove the air hose.
Avoid deformation of the hose during the removal with the pliers.
4. Replace the old focus probe with a new one : Remove the old focus probe > Put the new focus probe into the black air hose.
5. Put back the air hose on the laser head :
a. Rotate the laser head clockwise to combine the black air hose with the laser head.
b. Place the laser head and black air hose upward and backward so that the hose is placed in the slot.
c. Tighten the nozzle fastening ring > Move the focus probe toward the laser head so that it is flat against the outside of the bracket > Place the honeycomb table back【Maintenance】Honeycomb Table Cleaning, step 3.
6. Check the air pump : Click “Air Pump” on the screen > Place a piece of paper at the laser outlet and test whether the laser head is blowing air normally. If there is no air, please contact your reseller.
Troubleshooting Records :
1. Video :
Place a piece of paper at the laser outlet and record the laser head-blowing air. (Click “MAINTAIN” on the screen > “Air Pump”)