The potential causes-
- The machine is being used.
- Problematic files.
- Firmware update failure causes some module errors.
- If this only happens for the first time-
- Please send us a ticket about how the error starts, and go to “Help”-”Export a bug report”, download the bug report, attach the bug report to your ticket in the meantime.
- Make sure the touch panel shows the main screen, close the task tab and re-send the file.
- If the issue continues, save the current file, restart Beam studio and send out the task again.
- If restarting Beam studio didn’t solve the issue, restart the machine and try sending out the task again.
- If this error occurs often-