Test Items :
1. Make sure the focus is correct :
Manual focusing : When the focus probe is turned down, it should just touch the surface of the engraving material.
Autofocus : Double click the side button, the probe should just touch the surface of the engraving material and the distance between the laser head and the surface of the engraving material should be 12mm±1mm.
2. Check the screen power setting : The power on screen is preset to x1.00. If the software power and the screen power are multiplied by less than 17%, it is possible that there is no laser beam output.
3. Make sure the mirrors and lens are clean and undamaged : Clean the reflective mirrors and focus lens, please refer to【Maintenance】Mirrors and Lens Cleaning.
4. Make sure the optical path is not misaligned :
a. Put the double-sided tape on the first reflective mirror > Make sure the laser spot is on the first reflective mirror.
b. Apply the double-sided tape to the second reflective mirror > Make sure the bottom left and top left laser spots overlap.
c. Apply the double-sided tape to the third reflective mirror > Make sure the middle right and middle left laser spots coincide.
d. Apply the double-sided tape to the laser outlet > make sure the laser spot is in the center.
If the above conditions cannot be met, it means the optical path is misaligned and
needs to be aligned 【Maintenance】Optical Path Alignment .
5. Confirm that the laser tube is not degrading : If you have confirmed 1~4 items
but still cannot cut the engraving material, please contact your reseller.
Troubleshooting Records :
1. Photo： Take pictures of
a. 3 reflective mirrors (whether there are stains)
b. Focus lens (whether there are stains)
c. Double-sided tapes on 3 reflective mirrors after the test for optical alignment (shapes and colors of laser spots)
Please sign in to leave a comment.