- The machine IP changes frequently (every boot or once every one or two days)
- The router loses multicast / UDP packets
- Lost or blocked UDP packets on the computer
- If the machine IP is changed frequently, and you need to re-add it every time you use it, you can set a specific IP for the machine's MAC address in the router settings.
- If the above method doesn't fix the problem, we're here for you. Reserve a Free Remote Assistance service to troubleshoot the problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.